Dear Space Gold WW EP Customers and e-gold List Subscribers!

1. We have added a new eCurrency -Pecunix! You are now welcome to buy and
sell this great gold-based electronic currency.

2. We have added a new payment option - MoneyGram Express Payment! You can
now easily fund your eCurrency account at a low fee. MoneyGram will not also
charge you a fee for sending this kind of payment to us! This option is only
available to US customers at this time.

Please do not forget that we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and
Discover credit cards. Please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you would
like to apply.

Best wishes,
Space Gold WW EP