Hi,

Steve, does this maintenance release change the NATURE OF THE
INTERFACE, in any way.

As you know since the current system has no real API, there are many
robots that program around this very tediously --- and many important
e-gold sites that will go down instantaneously if all these robots
for spending and so on stop working.

I noticed last time the blue background turned to pink (which
necessitated a day's work on my robots, which are careful, I don't
know about anyone else's)

What's the story with this new release .. thanks

JP May

>We have some downtime scheduled for this Saturday, September 16, at two
>oíclock in the afternoon GMT (ten in the morning U.S. Eastern time).  It
>will be for up to two hours. We're deploying a major software maintenance
>release.
>
>-=Steve=-
>
>================
>Stephen H. Foerster
>Chief Technology Officer
>e-gold * G&SR/OmniPay

Interesting Software LTD, BWI
http://www.interestingsoftware.com

High-end transactional and interactive web programming

Box 102 Gilwell Offices
The Valley, Anguilla       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org