> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of James M. Ray

> Hi Donald. I have to disagree. I hate the autocomplete feature of
> IE because
> it's a security risk IMO (it wants to autocomplete passphrases).
> I think that it's
> not worth the risk to make the feature work, and in addition to
> risking e-gold
> passphrases it tend to make folks more able to forget them, with
> additional
> customer-service headaches on the e-gold Ltd. end of things. :(

Perhaps you misunderstood. I'm not asking to autocomplete userids and
passphrases. I'm talking about filling out what used to be called an
outexchange. This used to be done by e-gold but is now done by OmniPay, et
al. However, I am given to understand that GS&R runs OmniPay as well as
e-gold. (If I am misdirecting these comments, please tell me where to send
them.) The problem is that, in order to have OmniPay send a check, the user
has to enter the name, mailing address, zip code, and account number, any
one of which can cause the check to be misrouted. (This has happened to me.
An incorrect acct number on a check to the phone company caused the check to
be cashed and, apparently, credited to someone else's account, since I ended
up sending the phone company a second check.) I urge you to reconsider your
disagreement.

Don Henson

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org