> Anyway, as far as I understand things, the auto complete feature
> is local to your
> browser - I don't know why it should stop working just for eGold.
>  The profile
> assistant, on the other hand, does need server support - perhaps
> this is what you are
> missing?  There's slightly more info at
> http://www.netmag.co.uk/ie5/auto-complete.htm
>
> Andrew

I'm not sure what a profile assistant is so I can't comment on that. I have
my browser (IE5) set to autocomplete everything. (It asks before saving
passwords which I always refuse.) I'm wondering if the problem (if I can
call it that) is some combination of being as ASP, rather than a normal html
page, and being on a secure server. As we all know, Microsoft is really good
at keeping their security rules straight. :-)

Don Henson

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org