Hello Jay, Sidd,

Well I am not sure I see the use for rates to be pushed to our sites
when they change since what is really imporatnt is to have the
rates when a client does a transaction... So you can always query
at that time. One may want to log all the rates changes, buy how
good is this. The rates on e-gold site are not even 100% realtime
as real gold exchange rates change eachtime there is a
transaction, iow, by the second or minute..

One thing though?  Why metaldata.asp is unsecured ?

CC
Claude
http://www.goldcurrencies.ca
http://www.devises-or.ca