HI jay,

I just picked up a slight problem with the return from the shopping
cart. In fact Jim found it for me. The figure given for USD/ounce for
palladium is 1,055.00.... this is not a "numeric" figure, but rather a
"string" because of the comma. I don't have enough gold right now to
test if the spend amounts etc. would all give this comma as well if
the numbers were big enough.

Needless to say, it would be really helpful if these returns could be
numbers instead of strings, so we don't have to convert them when they
arrive :-)

Cheers,

Sidd.

---