Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 9:00 PM
Subject: e-gold-tech digest: February 26, 2001

E-GOLD-TECH Digest for Monday, February 26, 2001.

1. getting email from e-gold form ?
2. e-dinar
3. Re: getting email from e-gold form ?
4. RE: getting email from e-gold form ?

Subject: getting email from e-gold form ?
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 17:23:28 -0500

hello everyone.

i want to ask if i can get the email of the user ?

can i put a email form object -->

so that after a successful payout, my cgi program can send the user a
username and password to my members site ?

thanks a lot...

<form action="https://www.e-gold.com/sci_asp/payments.asp" method="POST" target=_top>

<input type=text name="email" value="[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <-- i want to add this

<input type="hidden" name="PAYEE_ACCOUNT" value="100998">
<input type="hidden" name="PAYEE_NAME" value="e-gold SCI">
Enter Amount You'd like to Donate:<br>
<input type=text name="PAYMENT_AMOUNT" size=4>
<input type=hidden name="PAYMENT_UNITS" value=1>
USD worth of e-gold
<input type=hidden name="PAYMENT_METAL_ID" value=1>
<input type="hidden" name="STATUS_URL" value="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
<input type="hidden" name="NOPAYMENT_URL"
value="http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/sci_home.html">
<input type="hidden" name="NOPAYMENT_URL_METHOD" value="LINK">
<input type="hidden" name="PAYMENT_URL"
value="http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/sci_home.html">
<input type="hidden" name="PAYMENT_URL_METHOD" value="LINK">
<input type="hidden" name="BAGGAGE_FIELDS" value="CUSTOMERID">
<input type="hidden" name="CUSTOMERID" value="0">
<input type="hidden" name="SUGGESTED_MEMO" value='Thanks for the e-gold SCI!'>
<input type="submit" name="PAYMENT_METHOD" value="Donate Now">

Can't wait for a list of kiosks to develope on the site.

Bob

> > i want to ask if i can get the email of the user ?
> >
> > can i put a email form object -->
> >
> > so that after a successful payout, my cgi program can send the user a
> > username and password to my members site ?

 The form contains a PAYMENT_URL. Set this to your script to run, which will
 give them what you want. The other link, NO_PAYMENT_URL should take them to
 an error screen.

 Craig

From: "Sidd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:01:27 +1300

>i want to ask if i can get the email of the user ?
>can i put a email form object -->
>so that after a successful payout, my cgi program can send the user a
>username and password to my members site ?

If you want to do that, you should change your STATUS_URL to a cgi
script on your server. After a successful payment, the e-gold server
will notify your server of the payment. You can verify that it is a
valid payment using the V2Hash. Your cgi can then process any request
you wish.

To add the users e-mail to the SCI fields, just add another value to
"BAGGAGE_FIELDS" like this:

<input type="hidden" name="BAGGAGE_FIELDS" value="CUSTOMERID EMAIL">

then you can add a form field like this:

<input type="text" name="EMAIL">

and the address filled in the form will be passed back to your cgi
along with the rest of the payment info.

You should really read the SCI docs at
http://www.e-gold.com/docs/e-gold_SCI.pdf

Sidd.

---

END OF DIGEST

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org