Hello all,

Well, my customer is adamant that there is indeed a problem.

- The problem arises with paying to an account twice with the SAME amount and
the SAME memo line, in one 'session'.
- It occurs even if other accounts are paid to in between.
- There's no error from the server (!), but the payment just doesn't happen.
- When the payment amount for the second transfer is changed, it goes through
fine.

There is no problem with the paying account balance being too low.
That's what I've been told by the customer, I haven't been able to verify.
So worst of all:

- When I test this on my machine, the problem doesn't occur.

I'm not keeping any state in my program, so I doubt the problem is there (my
code doesn't know the account has been paid to before). My tests show that the
program does work on my own machine. So I'm starting to think it's something to
do with WININET or cookies on his machine (Win 98)...

I'm using
HttpOpenRequest(hConnect, "GET", path, NULL, NULL, NULL, INTERNET_FLAG_SECURE |
INTERNET_FLAG_NO_COOKIES , 0);
to form the GET request to the server...

Any help greatly appreciated,

--Luc

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org