Perhaps not so technical,
but I have a question that users of this list
may also be curious about...

Along with setting up web sites to use
e-gold we still have to accept credit cards for the greater
masses of shoppers..

I have some direct and indirect experience with authorize.net
and other html gateways like services - then services
that can transact with sub programs like Card Services
International's link point and other Clear Commerce implementations.....
And I was kind of starting to like cybercash at one time because
they had a module for php but they went into some form of bankruptcy
and CyberCash's Internet payments business was recently acquired by
VeriSign but I think First Data Merchant Services has acquired the
CyberCash software product line ... so I don't know if the php
cybercash modules still work....

So I still cannot recommend a particular merchant card services provider
over another that I really would get up on a soap box and say-
   great rates, cheap setup fees, low monthly fees,
   adequate tech support and documentation and software
   to make interfacing less pain....

Can any of you recommend a merchant credit card services that meets some
of the above good points? (especially the 'interface part')

And what is the possiblity that they are not allergic to
e-gold money makers (assigning unreasonable risk in rates and fees)?

-eof-

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org