I guess my predicament doesn't quite make sense unless you have seen my
site :) Since it's an auction site, I require them to enter their e-gold
id (or any other gold vendor IDs) into their account. In this way, a
bidder can pay a seller directly from the "You've won an auction" page;
the system knows the seller's ID so the transfer is quick and easy.

   Whoever writes payments.asp should just do a quick if/then to make it
turn the TEXT into a HIDDEN field if it's provided in the request URL.

-Todd

--

"It's not that easy being green;
Having to spend each day the color of the leaves.

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Sidd wrote:

> Ah,
>
> Now I get it. No I don't think there is a way to do that... I would suggest
> the following:
>
> Don't make him choose the account he wishes to use before you send him off
> to the e-gold site... at least then he doesn't make the entry twice... all
> he needs on your site is a "pay now" button and when he gets to the e-gold
> site he enters his acc# and password.
>
> Maybe Jay can give you other alternatives...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Sidd.

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org