Craig Haynie wrote:

> Hi Bob!
>
> > Saying "JUST BY ACCESSING" doesn't say much. Accessing with no
> > JavaScript turned on? With JavaScript turned off? With Java on?
> > With Java off?
>
> Are you saying that there's JavaScript on that website? The only thing I see
> is a couple of lines of html.

No. I'm not saying that. I didn't view the Web site. I'm saying that
one can't necessarily just give out viruses to any site visitor. It
depends on what is turned on or off in a site visitor's browser.

"Security is a process, not a product." - Bruce Schneier

Bob

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org