When customers complete an e-gold spend, I want to send them
to another page where I confirm the order, including the e-gold
batch number and some information they enter on the order form.

I'm having trouble passing the information to the final page.  I think
I should be able to pass it using the STATUS_URL to go to a cgi
script.  I tried setting both STATUS_URL and PAYMENT_URL to
the same script thinking the status information would get passed
that way.
Everything works fine except that I am not receiving the status info.

Can anyone explain how to access the status info and pass it on
to a new web page?

Thanks
Cassandra