e-gold crew!

Is there any chance that balance.asp can be changed to support
querying a user's balance in some fiat other than $US for use with
automation?  Obviously the code is in there somewhere already as the
javascript drop down queries balance.asp for other currency values.

I thought perhaps if I passed a myfiat value along with AccountID and
PassPhrase values that I might luck out and get back the balances in
another currency, but no dice.

It would definitely be cool to be able to do this!

Mike

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org