Hello all,

I've written some payment automation software that runs on Windows. Lately I've
been adding some features so I've been going through a new round of testing.

I opened a new e-gold account and had my software spend gold to it from one of
my other accounts. However, after a few payments went through I keep getting
this error:
"This amount would exceed the target accounts balance limit. Spend not allowed."

I'm at a loss... Is this some kind of spam protection? There's less than $1
worth of e-gold in the target account (which is a virgin account specially
created for testing).

Thanks,

--Luc

---