I'm trying to automate a spend from the command line however all my
attempts to spend using the verify.asp result in a "You are not logged in"
html page being returned.  If I login first (i.e. bring up my balance) and
then issue the command it works but only for the first time.

I have tried using cURL, URLs, GET, POST commands as well as a properly
formatted forms page but I get the same "You are not logged in" error no
matter what method I use.  I've also scoured the list archives looking for
relevant info haven't had any success.

My client wants to automate a list of payments from one account to many
every night.  Eventually I want to run a report against a SQL/Access
database which outputs a data file.  A scheduled job will then pick up
that file each night and initiate the spends using cURL.  The results will
then be parsed and returned back to the DB as a success/fail with batch
no.

This is all straight forward except the actual spend which is giving me
grief.  Is this due to a local IE5 client setting??  I have tried
enabling/disabling cookies but it hasn't made any difference.
The cURL command I am using is as follows:

curl -s -d
"Payee_Account=xxxxxx&Amount=0.01&PAY_IN=1&WORTH_OF=GOLD&Memo=automatic
spend&PassPhrase=mypassword&Account_ID=yyyyyy&CURPAGE=0"
https://www.e-gold.com/acct/verify.asp

If anyone can get this command working on their platform or knows what
changes I need to make please let me know.

Any help much appreciated.

- Hoon -

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org