I have been looking for an automated pay software used with e-gold. I have
been shown in the direction of the Xspender. I was wondering if anyone had
any information on it. Is it safe to use? Is it dependable? If someone
else has any other kind of software that is used for automated spending
using e-gold please email me. I would look into the e-gold handbook for it
but I don't have the time to look at all that. I have some knowledge of
c++ and Visual Basic so I'm not all that technical. Thanks! Any info is
appreciated.

Sincerely,
Michelle

---