> Somebody knows how can I create or find an ASP code for automated access
> control using e-gold shopping cart interface with real time payment
> verification.

First, you will need to be able to create the MD5 hash to verify that
payment notification really did come from e-gold.

Ideally, you would want to use a COM object to do this heavy math
(compiled C++ code crunches numbers a lot faster than scripted ASP code).
However, there are solutions that will allow you to create the MD5 hash
without pestering your hosting provider.

Check out: http://www.freevbcode.com/ShowCode.Asp?ID=2366

They have created a ASP MD5 hash function that you can include in any file
that needs it. Remember though, this is a much slower solution. If you are
expecting heavy traffic, seriously consider getting a COM object to do the
heavy math.

'''''''''''''''''''
'Begin Sample Code
'''''''''''''''''''
< ! --#include file="md5.asp"-- >
' Use of this software is done so at your own risk. The code is supplied
as
' is without warranty or guarantee of any kind.
'
' AltPassphrase - MD5 hash of the AlternatePassphrase
' (replace this with your hashed AlternatePassphrase)
' Handshake - the MD5 hash created locally
' Request.Form(xxx) - the values sent to you (supposedly) by the e-gold
server
' Request.Form("V2_HASH") - the MD5 hash sent with the values

Dim AltPassphrase, handshake
AltPassphrase="ABCDEF1234567890ABCDEF1234567890";

handshake=UCase(md5(Request.Form("PAYMENT_ID")&":"&_
Request.Form("PAYEE_ACCOUNT")&":"&Request.Form("PAYMENT_AMOUNT")&":"&_
Request.Form("PAYMENT_UNITS")&":"&Request.Form("PAYMENT_METAL_ID")&":"&_
Request.Form("PAYMENT_BATCH_NUM")&":"&Request.Form("PAYER_ACCOUNT")&":"&_
AltPassphrase&":"&Request.Form("ACTUAL_PAYMENT_OUNCES")&":"&_
Request.Form("USD_PER_OUNCE")&":"&Request.Form("FEEWEIGHT")&":"&_
Request.Form("TIMESTAMPGMT"))

if handshake=Request.Form("V2_HASH") then
 'Do Stuff
end if

'''''''''''''''''
'End Sample Code
'''''''''''''''''

The address of this script goes in the STATUS_URL field, and a 'thank
you'/recipt/'waiting for confirmation' page goes in the PAYMENT_URL field.
The 'Do Stuff' could include setting a session variable. On the thank you
page, there could be a link to the product's page, and that page would
check for the session variable.

Hope this helps.

Remember - The code is supplied as is without warranty or guarantee of any
kind. I am at no liability if this does not work for you or disrupts your
service.

Viking Coder