Jay, I've got a Sprint PCS Cellular phone. I went into my account and
enabled phone access from my specific phone number, and entered it directly
as 1234567890. Yet, I was unable to log-in to the account using the phone.
The error message reported 'bad data or phone disabled'. I tried twice and
was
very careful with the entry. Then, I went back into my account and enabled
phone access from ANY phone number, and tried it again, and it worked.

Just thought you might want to test this feature again.

Sincerely,

Craig

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org