On 19 Jan 2002, at 8:16, Jay W. wrote:

> are you running Internet Explorer version 5.0/5.5?

Hello Jay,

I recently upgrade to SP2 and it went very fine for several days.
However, early this week, it started again. I am being locked out
occasionnaly, although much less frequently than before.

I have yet to identify a pattern.

I am also occasionnly getting that turing number at 0 or the
message "Turing number has expired".

Claude
Ormetal Inc.

---