Hey,

It's nice to notice that I'm not the only one who processes emails rather
than fault-intolerant web uploads.

> What is your purpose with the subject line you want to change?

A good reason would indeed be required.  This is the kind of change that
makes payment processors worldwide fail.

> Autoresponder? Script?

I am not the one you asked, but I know that procmail (which can processes
email when it arrives in an account on a Un*x machine) does not look at
the body of an email by default.  That means that you cannot cleanly
distinguish the payment reason from the headers.

But if that's the problem, all that's needed is to setup an alias To:
email address for different purposes, and switching can be done on that.
Far more flexible than anything e-gold can come up with, because the
email address is set in the SCI payment button.

Cheers,

-Rick van Rein.

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org