i read on e-gold site it says :-

What is my passphrase? What happens if I lose it? How do I recover a lost
passphrase?

Your passphrase is the key that opens your account. Your passphrase is
stored in our database in encrypted form, so that even we cannot learn it.
 Never reveal your passphrase to anybody - not even to an employee of
e-gold Ltd. or G&SR.

If you forget your passphrase, this may help you to remember:

Your passphrase is at least six characters long
Your passphrase contains both letters and digits.
Capitalization matters.
If this does not jog your memory, we can provide you with a temporary
passphrase via this procedure:

Send e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], referencing your e-gold account
number in the subject line of your message.  Do not include your
passphrase!!
We will contact you using the contact information in our system to provide
you your temporary password and to provide you additional instructions.
Please note: If the contact information in our system is not accurate, we
will not be able to provide you a temporary passphrase so it is very
important that this information be accurate and up to date.

my question :-

what if someone meddle with the forgot passphrase ?

say, someone - maybe a kid - click on the link and he sends an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], referencing your e-gold account number in the
subject line of your message.

so, will e-gold automatically change the users e-gold passphrase ??

so, the user was denied entry to his own account because of someother
person ???

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org

viruses.