It's usually appropriate for someone to introduce themselves when they first join a
mailing list... so I shall! :-)

I am one of the key developers of a computer security tutorial, developed over the
last
eight months. The target market are PC owners who use the Internet and are not
already experts.

Besides CCs, I am setting up a real-time egozld payment system.

Right now, I am working on the hash functions for price/payment verification.

I would like to publicly thank both Joe (@Planet Gold) and Jay W. (@e-gold) for their
kind help in setting up a real-time e-gold interface. The links that I have been sent
so far
have proven quite useful.

I am considering a PHP implementation, and Perl as an alternative.
(I program in both and love PHP. For some strange reason, Perl has never been my
best friend). <sigh> :)

Product info will soon be available to those who contact me off list.

Sincerely,

David, Cyber Security Group
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---