Hello m@rtijn,

> I know you are mostly UNIX flavoured geeks and market makers but considering the
>importance of Microsoft's IIS in the enterprise there must be a ASP version of a SCI
>somewhere.

We are not so much Un*x geeks as security addicts.
(Well, I'm a Un*x geek, sure, but not everybody on this list is.)

If you lookup IIS on gartner.com you'll be amazed at their raving at the
insecurity of this product.  If you want to enter the world of irrevocable
password-based payments, you may want to think twice before using IIS.

There are ASP modules for Apache, and it may be a good idea to look into
those if you persist in using that language.

> Kind regards from Amsterdam, Europe!

Regards back from Enschede, Netherlands.
(Yeah, there seems to be something called Europe out there, I know.)

Cheers,

Rick van Rein.

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org