Hi,

Try the following link.

https://www.e-gold.com/acct/confirm.asp?AccountID=999999&PassPhrase=XXXXXXXXXX&Payee_Account=999999&Amount=1&PAY_IN=1&WORTH_OF=Gold&Memo=Thanks&IGNORE_RATE_CHANGE=y&PAYMENT_ID=xxc

Replace 999999 with your e-gold account number (twice!) and XXXXXXXXXX with your
passphrase. This will result in an immediate transfer of $1 from your own account to
your own account (for demonstration purposes).

I hope it's easy to execute such a link in PHP. I'm trying to do it in Perl, and have
tried to use the sample scripts at the e-gold developers site.

Some parts of these scripts are useful, but I'm still wondering how to actually use
this stuff to send fully automated payments and interpret the response from the e-gold
site? And, to retry if the response is not a confirmation that the transfer was
successful?

Has anyone written a 100% automated solution that does what is described above
(including retries)?

I'd like to use this for our game at http://OffshoreGamers.com to automate prize
payments so they are sent immediately after each game. I don't want to reinvent the
wheel, but will have to if I don't find something soon. :-)

Sincerely

Zing

PS: I don't think you should send the MD5 to https://www.e-gold.com/acct/verify.asp...
e-gold is supposed to send the MD5 to you, but only if you use the Shopping Card
Interface (SCI)!