> It's not Lyris, it's your email program. Check out RFC 2646:

hi luc, i you've just earned 5 grams of e-gold.
i was initially thinking it could not be mozilla, as the
web view of my message at lyris (via talk.e-gold.com) showed
no space. however, a view source on that page shows:
"Craig Haynie wrote:<br>
  &gt; I haven't been able to spend for about 1/2 hour. Any ideas?<br>
which indeed has the space prior to the right angle bracket.

so it is open-source mozilla that is munging my data. i'll see if
i can figure out how to correct my messages from being Flowed in
the future.

jay w.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---