We are establish a service and we would like to be able to initiate
automated payments via DGC's.

Currently we do either EFT or CC payments.

How can one automate payments via e-gold?

My only thought was to set up an account for each of our customers that we
would both know the passphrase.  And then they could spend gold in and out
of the account as they please.  And our system would be able to automate
spends as we needed.

Is this a bad idea or is there another way?

Thanks!

Steve

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org