Jay,

Our service is a transaction based service that needs a one time
authorization.  Out client will give this authorization and fund the
account.  We will make withdrawals from the account as needed.  The
client can not authorize each spend since the users will not know the
passphrase nor should they to a company e-gold account.

What I would really like to see is dual access to a single account thus
all spends initiated by user X are distinguished from those by user Y.

Steve

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org

viruses.