On Fri, 21 Jun 2002, Keith Mander wrote:

> Please could you tell me e-gold (or anyone that happens to know);
> 1) How many members do you currently have? (just a  ball park figure)
> 2) How many countries the membership spans across?

Hi everyone, I'm back from my honeymoon and back on the list.

Here are some stats:

http://www.e-gold.com/stats.html

No info on the countries there, but its a start.

-mark

--
Quality aftermarket domains at http://www.eliteNIC.com
10% off when remitting via e-gold

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org

Safe web surfing tip: Get in the habit of checking the SSL key/padlock icon in your
browser and address/location bar *before* submitting sensitive information like your
e-gold passphrase.