What kind of authorization do I need from E-Gold to automate the spend
process etc.? I am writing a web service. The error it throws is "Could
not login to account. Either Automation Access not enabled, IP Attribute
does not match, or PassPhrase is incorrect."
The gold rate API works fine but the rest don't.
Thanks.

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org

Safe web surfing tip: Get in the habit of checking the SSL key/padlock icon in your
browser and address/location bar *before* submitting sensitive information like your
e-gold passphrase.