Hello

As a merchant I have come to realize that one of the major things that the
e-gold transaction system is lacking is the ability to enter into a
"recurring payment agreement" with my clients who choose to use e-gold.

I'm not sure how open you guys have programmed your system, but it would
seem fairly simple to incorporate the ability.

Forgive me for mentioning their name (I hate them, btw), but even PayPalŪ
has incorporated this ability with their "subscription" implementation. In
their system, the 'client' has the ability to cancel the agreement at any
time. This would definitely make it less labor intensive for the e-gold
staff.

If we had this ability coupled with the no-charge back advantage, I'm
quite sure some of the bigger industries would consider e-gold as a viable
alternative, (i.e. the Adult Industry).

I look forward to hearing thoughts/concerns/comments on this topic.

~tecHead

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Safe web surfing tip: Get in the habit of checking the SSL key/padlock icon in your
browser and address/location bar *before* submitting sensitive information like your
e-gold passphrase.