I made a little tutorial on how to verify spends and make spends also a
few tips for people, but theres one thing I am no good at checking over my
work, I think of what I should have wrote, not what I wrote, and never
discover any errors.

So I'm asking if anyone here would mind checking it over, giving there 2c,
and saying if they see any problems/mistakes.

Its located at : http://php-webmaster.com/egold.html

If E-Gold doesn't like me putting that bit of text above saying what
e-gold is, I will remove it..

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Safe web surfing tip: Get in the habit of checking the SSL key/padlock icon in your
browser and address/location bar *before* submitting sensitive information like your
e-gold passphrase.