Members, I am new to this forum, and I guess what I am asking has been
asked before.

What script do I use, to pay my program winners automatically? Example
would be nice.

I am currently printing the details to file, I then FTP the file to my PC,
and I then use Massist software to pay the people. I do like to sleep
sometimes!!

Please help yawning, Peter.

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Safe web surfing tip: Get in the habit of checking the SSL key/padlock icon in your
browser and address/location bar *before* submitting sensitive information like your
e-gold passphrase.