Hi,

I am assuming you are automating e-metal spend transaction.
Basically output from the confirm.asp page is going to include HTML with
hidden form fields for retrieving results of the spend. You can then parse
these out with php/cURL using regexes or similar. I prefer perl with
LWP::UserAgent and HTML::Form, makes life much easier.

Cheers.

--
Alex Pavlovic
CTO