Dear Rajesh,

I do not know where you can find this document, but we have written some little
wiki pages
that could help. These infos are quite old now, but it should still work.

How to cross compile for the e-puck :
http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~e-puck/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Cross+compiling+for+dsPic

How to establish bluetooth connections :
http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~e-puck/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Bluetooth+under+Linux

With this you are able to compile and upload a binary... which is the the most
important.
You can get inspiration from this page for instance :
http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~e-puck/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Wheels+actuator

to see how to write a basic controller, and compile it.
Many tools are provided in the svn of the gna community, I guess you know it
given that you sent a mail here.
In this repository you will find the script epuckupload, you will also find
many examples and libraries useful
to control the sensors / actuators of the robot.

Hope this helps,
best wishes
alexandre campo.