The battery voltage is wired to the handset input (analog input) of the codec
(si3000). Reading this input (through I2S, not trivial) you should get the
battery level. Somebody already tried?

                                                                Francesco

On 17 mars 2010, at 18:00, igor.antu...@clix.pt wrote:

> The e-puck tells you when the battery is low(near to the presence led there
> is a small red led that blinks when the battery is low), i think that there
> is no program to do that....
>
> On Qua Mar 17 15:46 , M O Faruque Sarker sent:
>
> Hello all,
>
> Does anybody know how to find out the level of  battery charge in e-puck ?
>
> It would be interesting  if one can identify from program code  when the
> battery level is critically low (say less than 10% charge).
>
> Best regards,
> Faruque
> --
> ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
> Md Omar Faruque Sarker
> PhD Student,
> Robotic Intelligence Lab,
> Department of Computing,
> University of Wales, Newport,
> Allt-yr-yn Campus, Newport, NP20 5XR, UK
> ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
>
> Área de Clientes Clix – Toda a gestão dos seus serviços online!
> http://cliente.clix.pt/. <ATT00001..txt>

------------------------------
Dr. Francesco Mondada
Senior researcher, MER

Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
Laboratoire de Systèmes Robotiques (LSRO)

Postal address:
Francesco Mondada
EPFL  - STI  - IMT - LSRO
bureau MEB330, Station 9