Hi,
I'm looking into making an extension board for the epuck and I was
wondering about the data that's transferred through the connectors. Some
of the connector pins are labelled y0 to y7 which I can't find any
information about.
What data is transferred on these pins? Can I use them with my extension
board? How is data sent and received along these connections? It looks
like the omnidirectional vision turret uses these pins but the other
extension boards use the i2c bus.

More generally, is there any information about making an e-puck
extension apart from the schematics for the existing ones? I have looked
but not found anything.

Thanks,

Jenny