Hi,

It's better to ask such question on the mailing list.
There is two way to communicate with the e-puck BTcom protocol.
 In binary mode (when command a negative)
 In ascii mode (when command are positive)
In binary mode (one use for the camera datas) you can stack the commands, and
then gets the answer when you send à "0". So probably its what it is missing in
your protocol.
Also I recommend to use only binary commands... (the same commands as in ascii
but negative)

To better understand the protocol have a look on its code...

Bonani Michael

Tél :  + 41 21 693 78 69
Fax : + 41 21 693 78 07
E-mail : michael.bon...@epfl.ch