Hi Gilles,

The e-puck I'm using has the number 2412, thus the model must be 6030 (what
is the diference between 6060 and 6030????). I later confirmed the model by
adapting the part of the code of e_poxxxx_init_cam() where they retreive the
camera model. It is effectively a 6030 ^^.

In a few answers before from me  to Sergi, I said that I wasn't including
e_interrupt.s (part of the "fast_2_timer") into my project. The code
compiles without the asm file, but when the e-puck boots it exibits the
reboot loop behaviour I couldn't explain. This would happen using the 3030,
6030 or xxxx models. When I included the e_interrupt.s the example worked
very well, for the xxxx model (and probably the 6030)  =) !!!!

The empty buffer that I was obtaining using the "slow_3_timer" was probably
that there is only the 3030 model within this library, and this e-puck is a
6030. There was no reboot loop behaviour here because no e_interrupt.s
exists in the library project.

I'm now using the "fast_2_timer" xxxx model and evrything turned out great
:D !!

Just a last question regarding your answer, Giles:
             Is the BTcom program the one that is to be used with the matlab
interface (epic)?

I cannot stress enough my gratitude for the help u guys gave me. Thank u so
much !

Duarte