Hello,

I want the e-puck to go to sleep while the camera is doing its capture.

For this I use an interrupt timer for TMR1 that should wake up the e-puck to
see if the capture was already done. If not set new timer and go back to
sleep. If capture is done, send and stop sleeping.

When I use SLEEP() function on e_epuck_ports.h the robot does go to sleep
but the timer will not call the Interrupt function upon time expiration. At
least it does not send nothing through the bluetooth. If the I take off the
sleep, evrything works fine.

What could be wrong? And how to UNSLEEP the epuck?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Duarte Dias