Dear Yue Lee,

the manual contains a section related to the examples you find in the software package (http://www.rbzrobotdesign.com/sites/default/files/sites/default/files/archivos/eRandB_software.tgz) that explains how to use them, in the code you'll find comments that give you more details about the software itself. In the software package there is a "bin" directory in which you'll find the pre-compiled hex files of the examples you can directly upload to the e-puck (see http://www.e-puck.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9&Itemid=26). Then if you want modify the examples for your need you have to install an IDE+compiler, e.g. MPLAB for Windows (some info here http://www.gctronic.com/doc/index.php/E-Puck#Programming).

Best regards,

Stefano

李越 <liyue_...@126.com> ha scritto:

Dear e-puck team,
I have download the schematics and eRandB_software,but the maneal is not very detailed description of application.I do not know how to use the software.Is there some tutorials for more details?

Best regards,
Yue Lee