Hello!

There are a large quantity of Intel NIC chipsets out there, and we're
looking for performance characteristics.

Is there any performance comparisons between the various chipsets?

For instance: 82571, 82574, 82575, 82576, i350, 82580

If no hard data, which ones are (should be?) the best performers?

For what it's worth, we're seeing dodgy results on some 82576 NICs
on the 3.0.6+ kernel, but sometimes they work great, so we're not
100% sure that the issue is with the NICs.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <gree...@candelatech.com>