On Fri, 7 Sep 2012 12:37:04 +0200
Timm Essigke <timm.essi...@uni-bayreuth.de> wrote:
> I hope you can understand the cause of the problem from the ethregs
> output included in the files.
>
> Thank you very much!

looks like the attachment(s) either wasn't included or didn't make it
through the list filters, can you upload to pastebin or email to me
directly?

A better option may be at this point to file a bug at our e1000.sf.net
bug tracker and the attachments can be put there.  I started making the
ticket for you but realized that you probably won't be able to attach
stuff unless you're the owner.