Hello Ratheesh,

Sorry for the delay in responding.  Does the link recover or does it require a
reboot?  Can you provide a dmesg log from when the problem happens.  Is there a
pattern to the traffic that causes this problem such as small packet or jumbo
frame?  Can you download ethregs from the Souce Forge site and provide an
output of the register set from before and after the problem occurs.  Also, try
the latest version of igb from the Source Forge site and let me know if the
problem still occurs.

Thanks,

Carolyn

Carolyn Wyborny