From: Mattias Barthel [mailto:mbart...@accedian.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 6:36 AM
To: Fujinaka, Todd <todd.fujin...@intel.com>
Cc: e1000-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [E1000-devel] igb reset adapter I350

Hello,
After testing the 5.1.2. driver I get the exact same behavior.
It goes into a reset loop.

I will refrain from sending if the netif_carrrier_ok(dev) is false as a
workaround. Maybe its illegal to try and send if the device is down.
But it would be nice to know if this is expected behavior.

Regards,

Mattias

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 10:22 AM, Mattias Barthel