Hi,

With AD:TECH 2016 on 2th-3th November 2016 at THE JAVITS CENTER, NEW YORK. I
am just curious to know that would you be interested in acquiring AD:TECH
2016 probable attendees list for you to pre schedule meeting with event
attendees or for your Lead Generation, Email Campaign, Tele-calling, Product
promotion?

Data Intelligence: Contact First Name, Last Name, Job Title, Email Address,
Phone Number, Company Name, Company Physical Address, Company Web Address,
SIC Code, NAICS code, Primary Industry, Employee Size and more.

If this has sparked your interest in acquiring opt-in confirmed & tele
verified contact leads, please let me know so that I can get you few DEMO
samples and exact verified counts for your review.

If you have any other specifications in mind that helps you reach out to
your preferred target audience, please bring it to my notice. I will be glad
to assist you.

Look forward to your response.

Warm regards,

Dan Bickel

Marketing Coordinator

Other Services: Market research | Email appending | Email campaigning | SEO
services | 360 Degree profiling | Data Cleansing and De-duplication | etc.

This is an attempt to begin a conversation with you. If you would rather not
hear from us, please respond mentioning DELETE in the subject line.