I just want to check it is off. It is important for our software to have it
I was looking for a way to check it is disabled eg when I log on a server I
don't manage myself.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 4:31 PM, Fujinaka, Todd <todd.fujin...@intel.com>

> Depends on the part, but you'll most likely have to edit the driver
> source. I'd put in a printk but I'm not sure what you want to do.
> Todd Fujinaka
> Software Application Engineer
> Networking Division (ND)
> Intel Corporation
> todd.fujin...@intel.com
> (503) 712-4565

[image: Tessares SA] <http://www.tessares.net> Raphael Bauduin | Senior R&D
raphael.baud...@tessares.net | +32 10 392 252
Tessares SA
6 Rue Louis de Geer, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium

E1000-devel mailing list
To learn more about Intel&#174; Ethernet, visit