Hi just setup a forum of the Amstrad Emailer, all the question on the mailing
list will be added,it will take a while but not long.
Its has a Chat Box on there so you can leave messages and talk live,You don’t
have to join to use it but please no spam, if there is spam then it will be
deleted, If you need help quickly post it in the Chat Box.

http://amstrad-e3-hacking.freeforums.net
I hope you find it useful, I am not making you to join, join or not join its up
to you, but Its easier to communicate on there and if you miss anything in your
post you can edit it, You can’t do that on here because its email.

If you want me to add anything to the forum just ask and I see if I can.. 😊

Spanner..