Hi Niek,

We have support for installing software through a question/answer
system. But you will need a custom easyblock for it. For example, take
a look at the Mathematica easyblock:
https://github.com/hpcugent/easybuild-easyblocks/blob/master/easybuild/easyblocks/m/mathematica.py

The install path can be access by `%(installdir)s` variable in an easyconfig.

Ward

--
ir. Ward Poelmans
Center for Molecular Modeling