Hello Ward,

thanks, it is exactly my problem in fact (multiple directories created) but
you gave me the answer:)

I have now another error, as I need to patch the Makefile provided with
Gadget2.

I have copied the Makefile in my work directory as Makefile.o and Makefile
Modified the Makefile.
Created the diff : diff -u Makefile.o Makefile
> Gadget-2.0.7-makefile-hardcoding.patch

Error message: "Can't determine patch level for patch"