Hi,

thanks for the information. At the moment I would like to avoid building
different stacks. It seems my colleagues are opposed to that options as
they feel it introduces uneeded complexity.

Personally I plan to revisit that option later when there is more
confidence that this does actually work. Please if you can post the slides
somewhere, references like these always help then I can say: "Look guys,
these people have been doing it for years and it works. Why not just try it?"
:)

/Martin